Sunday, November 24, 2013

YOP Sunday..

On Wednesday, this was my windshield..




Frozen and snowy...




by Friday..it was 61 degree's and I was in a Tshirt....







today..  more snow...

I've had a knitting disaster..

It's very pretty to this point isn't it?....It's a neat lace pattern..16 stitch repeat..few change ups..not real difficult...but..upon further review..
the part that is folded over..that pattern doesn't match the rest..it is about 5 stitches off...nothing fixable as that is over a foot of knitting the WRONG pattern...

It's now gone..the whole project...

hard to talk about...did I tell you about the weather...?


mary
wellfleet



4 comments:

  1. I suggest something warm and decadent to drink, ASAP. I like thick, rich hot chocolate with plenty of real whip cream, but whatever gives you instant comfort will do the trick...

    So sorry, and a better week next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo! Put it away and maybe in a month or two it will feel ok again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! Frogging is never a good feeling. Stupid lace projects. I've had to do that a couple of times. It takes a brave soul to start up again, but it's well worth the effort! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooohhhh!!! I feel your pain! The first picture is so beautiful! ...sending a virtual hug to you...

    ReplyDelete