Monday, March 31, 2014

It's time..

I said I would be back in the spring to continue blogging..well, here I am!  Despite the snow that the blizzard left behind..it is spring..

I'll be trying to catch up with all my viral friends and blogging about all the excitement we have experienced during the last 8 weeks...I've been gifted lots of knitting tools to help me stay busy while hanging out in hospital waiting rooms..and I'll be giving away what I haven't used..

Sunday, April 6th will be my 1st blog post linking up with my Ravelry Blog Along group and I'll post more about the give away them...

In the meantime, have a look at the blizzard we had last Wednesday..
Not much snow...but hurricane force winds played havoc!  On Friday..it was almost 60 degrees...
Go figure..

Mary

1 comment:

  1. Glad you see you back. That is some blizzard.

    ReplyDelete